200g Elos Show Tank Build Thread

Looking Good I might have to take a drive and check it out in person.
Just curious what bulbs are you running?
 
Is running already and I'm going to post pictures today, Is Eddy coming to see the tank anytime soon?

We are going to be coming down either Friday or Sunday.
Should I just tell you my list now:bigsmile:
Oops Just dawned on me that Sunday is Easter I will try to get him down there
Friday.
 
5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice! I love the clean looking lines of the tank and stand ... very modern looking!
 
Sweeet! Might have to look into one of those for our next tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new