200l+ tank recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
38
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the beginning of the year, I wanted to upgrade my 55l to a 200l+.
My setup is very basic, it was intended for a betta but I changed my mind at the last minute. So I'm after something with a decent sump and room for equiptment.

I was originally holding out for a TMC Reef Habitat 90, I've been waiting on their new upgraded model which was meant to come out in January, but it keeps getting pushed back. So I'm looking around at other tanks.

The next tank I'm looking at is the D-D Reef-Pro 900.

I would love to hear some feedback on the tank, or hear some other recommendations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new