200W Heater

DoriReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the IM 25 lagoon and I have a 200w hyger but it is too long and sticks out of the water so I had to downgrade to a 100w. But it is not keeping the water warm enough, we keep it cool in the house and the 100w is only keeping the water around 71-73.
Does anyone know of a good 200w that is smaller than 8in long to stay in the water? I have the 200w just in the tank rn and has immediately shot temp back up to 79 in like hour and half.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new