Lagoon Heater?

JayReefs97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
27
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank is only 15.75 inches tall at around 60 gallons. I wanted to get the tried and true eheim jager 200w but it would stick slightly out of the water, and being an AIO I cant fit it in my back chambers sideways. Any advice on a reliable heater? should I try 2 100w with an inkbird or are there alternatives that will fit?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new