2010 MRC board of directors elections

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

well, the end of the year is fast approaching, and the first full year of MRC has come. We have had huge successes with two frag swaps, have three wonderful LFS sponsors, and many members! It has been a successful year thanks to all of our members and sponsors!

But, as the beginning of 2010 approaches, we will be having our re-elections for the BOD. Last year, the elections were kind of thrown together as we were just getting started, but this year we want to give everyone a heads up and an opportunity to get in on the election process.

This is how this will work: if you wish to be on the board, send an email to [email protected] and tell us you wish to run and for what position. We have the pres, vp, treasurer, & secretary. We are wanting you to submit through email as this ensures your name gets on the ballot in the event you can't make it to the meeting in January.

We will be accepting nominations thru the end of Dec and will hold elections during the first reef meeting in January (time/place tba). Please don't feel like you will be hurting our feelings...if you want to be a part of the board, please let us know!! In order for an organization to grow, it is always in need of new ideas and new people.

Any questions....feel free to ask.

Julie

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 175 72.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 45 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back