OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are at t-minus 11 weeks until the Swap and it is looking like a great line up again this year.

Confirmed vendors include:

CoralSquad.jpg
ReefKoi.gif

MS-Banner.gif
reefsystems.gif

coralpets.jpg
bfs.jpg

reefKingdom.JPG
coralranch.gif

For those that have attended in the past know that our raffle is one of the best. We already have 36 corporations supporting making this year the one you don't want to miss.

If you haven't already register for the event on fragswapper here is the link - http://www.fragswapper.com/setmeeting.asp?MeetingKey=81

For detailed information check the Frag Swap Page located here - WORC 2011 Frag Swap

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are 240 items listed on fragswapper. A lot of them already reserved by one of the hobbyists. Don't miss out, register and reserve your items on today.

This year we are doing a full grill. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, potato salad, pasta salad etc.... So bring your appetite

cookout.jpg

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How the Raffle works
At the swap there will be a staging area with several tables setup. The raffle items will be displayed on the tables along with a collection cup next to each item. Place your raffle tickets in the collection cups for the items you wish to win. The raffle tickets can be purchased at the swaps entrance where you pay admittance fee. When the raffle has started someone will mix up the tickets in the collection cup and blindly select one. If it is yours you win that item. The more tickets purchased the better your chances of winning and there is no limit to the number of items you can win. However you must be present to win.

How To Get 3 Free Raffle Tickets
In addition to purchasing raffle tickets you can obtain free tickets for posting items for sale on Fragswapper. For every three items you post on Fragswapper you will receive one free raffle ticket up to a maximum of 3 free tickets. Swap vendors are excluded from receiving free raffle tickets.Your free raffle tickets will be waiting for you when you arrive. Just tell the cashier your frag swapper User ID and they will in turn ask you for your fragswapper email address which is private to the public but we have access to as Fragswapper Administrator

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about some pictures of a couple raffle items

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg
9.jpg

Also wanted to let you know that there are over 400 corals listed on fragswapper right now. You won't find any of these corals available at the swap. The only way to get them is to register on fragswapper and reserve. Don't miss out on that crown jewel. Here are a few available for reservation Check out frag swapper now!

21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

27.jpg
28.jpg

24.jpg
25.jpg
26jpg

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow I so want to go! And right around my birthday too... maybe the drive wouldn't be so bad from South Carolina!? ;)

sticks_wife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on up! We'll be happy to have you!
Bump for a great time. By the way, we have 14 vendors this year and we are grilling out. Bring your family, your fellow reefing friends, and your appetite!
Also, since you have already seen some of the pictures of our sweet raffle prizes, let me add to the temptation of making that drive. Ecotech has generously donated a Vortech MP10W ES to our raffle. Iwaki America has donated a 70 series pump to the raffle, and there are many, many more prizes to be had. Too many to list right now. Come on up.

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the last 7 days over 200 new corals have been listed on fragswapper. Some of my Z's & P's are out there and they are going quick. A lot of swappers including me accept trades so don't hesitate to offer an exchange. This great event is less then two weeks away.

Here are some of the recent adds. Click here to reserve your coral today before it's gone.

327431o.jpg
413433.jpg
08222009001.jpg

32709001.jpg
id013.jpg
redblue.jpg

img0496j.jpg
img13241.jpg
tangerinedreams35.jpg

OP
OP
Lazys Coral House

Lazys Coral House

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are only 6 days away. Here are some tips for first time swappers. Experienced hobbyists feel free to post up things you have learned.

- Consider bringing a small cooler or insulated box to hold any corals you may wish to purchase. It can be a bit cool in the the venue. Also nice to take your purchases to your car and put in cooler so you don't have to carry them around all day.
- For hobbyists trading bring small bills or exact amount for a smooth transaction
- When you get to the swap you will be given a name tag to put your username. Be sure to wear it somewhere visible, as that is how other swappers are going to be able to find you easily.
- If you have committed to purchase corals on frag swapper and something comes up and you can't make it be sure to cancel your request. Some swappers may be disappointed however it is better then them packaging up corals and coming to the swap to find the hobbyist not present
- There are tables marked hobbyists. Feel free to use those table to execute a transaction or display stuff for sale/trade. They tend to go fast so get there early to setup shop. Please Limit yourself to 1/2 table.
- Consider bringing a couple extra bags or small container to hold corals. Hobbyists don't have the experience a vendor does with packing corals and they can sometimes spring a leak.
- Have a blast.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are only 6 days away. Here are some tips for first time swappers. Experienced hobbyists feel free to post up things you have learned.

- Consider bringing a small cooler or insulated box to hold any corals you may wish to purchase. It can be a bit cool in the the venue. Also nice to take your purchases to your car and put in cooler so you don't have to carry them around all day.
- For hobbyists trading bring small bills or exact amount for a smooth transaction
- When you get to the swap you will be given a name tag to put your username. Be sure to wear it somewhere visible, as that is how other swappers are going to be able to find you easily.
- If you have committed to purchase corals on frag swapper and something comes up and you can't make it be sure to cancel your request. Some swappers may be disappointed however it is better then them packaging up corals and coming to the swap to find the hobbyist not present
- There are tables marked hobbyists. Feel free to use those table to execute a transaction or display stuff for sale/trade. They tend to go fast so get there early to setup shop. Please Limit yourself to 1/2 table.
- Consider bringing a couple extra bags or small container to hold corals. Hobbyists don't have the experience a vendor does with packing corals and they can sometimes spring a leak.
- Have a blast.

Excellent tips. I remeber going to my first frag swap and being in such aww that I forgot my game plan. A great tip is to go to each table before making any purchases so you can see what others have and buy what you want the most. if you see something that is a great deal that you just have to have and haven't finished looking around first, buy it. it won't be there the next time around. The hotdogs are sometimes soggy as well but who cares you're there for the corals not the hotdogs.

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on bringing a lot of frags to this swap and blowing em out cheap! So save some of that fragswapper money LOL I'll have a ton of nice pieces for $20-$30 including nice polyps usually up to 40 heads and good sized frags of everything some hot maximas clams too maybe if there is interest in them? pm me and I will bring whatever you want :)

Chris

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on bringing a lot of frags to this swap and blowing em out cheap! So save some of that fragswapper money LOL I'll have a ton of nice pieces for $20-$30 including nice polyps usually up to 40 heads and good sized frags of everything some hot maximas clams too maybe if there is interest in them? pm me and I will bring whatever you want :)

Chris

Just sent you a nice long want list. I hope you can hook me up with some of the stuff on the list at sweet prices. Either way, I'll be checking you guys out.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back