2013 MAX April 6-7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Frick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
888
Reaction score
35
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a good chance I'll head out there for this one.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I'm still up in the air about this one.
 
Hmmmmm, maybe? I'm still bummed about not being able to go to MACNA this time around, maybe this is something I can make.
 
its worth the short drive! I have a big ole booth there that will be filled with tons of hot corals and heck your in SoCal right in the heart of all the amazing OC fish stores too where you can find a ton of nice stuff
 
I am going to Reefstock here soon. I will decide when i get back. Probably going to be out in Cali at least two more times in the fall.
 
I would like to go for sure ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new