2015 Dream Tank Giveaway!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SO EXCITED that we've passed $50K!!! This is AWESOME!!! Great job, Felix! And great job REEF COMMUNITY!!!

OP
OP
Reef Savvy

Reef Savvy

AQUARIUM BUILDERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, we're currently over $53,000 and the donations keep rolling in. The raffle cutoff is tomorrow Friday, 25th 2015 at 2:00pm eastern time. If someone wishes to donated after 2:00 pm, they can but no ticket numbers will be assigned. We expect to be emailing ticket numbers all day and night tomorrow. We will only do the drawing once all the tickets have been emailed. We're hoping we can do the drawing by 8-9 pm eastern time tomorrow, but the real time will be when we're done with all the tickets.

All of the tickets are hand counted, and the names are handwritten on the back of each ticket. After we do this, they're counted one more time and emailed to the donor, they are then placed in the box. It's a slow process, but it works. We have actually fallen behind on answering our regular emails, and responding to quotes because we've had one person assigned to tickets all week. We're working around the clock, even on the weekends just to send tickets.

On another note, I did promise to shave my head if we reached 50K, and we passed it. I'm only as good as my word, so you better believe I'm shaving it on camera!

Sincerely,

Felix Bordon

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All of the tickets are hand counted, and the names are handwritten on the back of each ticket. After we do this, they're counted one more time and emailed to the donor, they are then placed in the box.

That had better be a BIG BOX!! :)

Ginu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donated as well, great cause and well done!!!

tchan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the few reefing event that both me and my wife agreed 100%. good job guys!

EDO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this is awesome! I donated a second time trying to help push past last years amount and now it well over 50K.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 73.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 39 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back