2015 Dream Tank Giveaway!

Via facebook, the grand prizes will be drawn at 9pm est and posted shortly after
 
I have yet to even get my ticket numbers....

I am going to be upset still If I don't get them
 
They will post ur name if u win. Doesn't really matter if u know ur number or not.

I have yet to even get my ticket numbers....

I am going to be upset still If I don't get them
 
felix confirmed with me, rest assured your physical tickets are in the box.

I had the same issue with one of my donations, didnt get the numbers. communicated with felix and he said they had checked and doubled checked all donations and tic, so they were for sure in the box. I then later got a PM, stating my numbers. so youre good, as I was.

good luck~
 
Winner ticket [HASHTAG]#976952[/HASHTAG] via Facebook. Congrats :(
 
I had to do the same thing. My ticket numbers were insanely low, i guess closer to the end of the roll? 0x0000
 
Last edited:
Were the winners members?
 
Congrats to the winners! The biggest winners are the kids of St. Jude's! What a huge response to give. It's rather overwhelming, but awesome! Hopefully none of you will ever have to go thru having a child that needs what St. Jude offers, but it's great to know they are there if you do...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new