2016 Neptune Apex Aqua Controller

Lojenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a fully functional Apex Aqua Controller for (2016) Classic they'd wish to sell? Looking for the traditional black controller w/ blue screen. Mine blew up while putting control board together. Running out of resources you could be my last hope. TIA.

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2016 is how people denote the shift to the orange plastic apex. The classic you are describing technically was sold until 2018. I would take 2016 out of your title (if it will let you) and just say "classic" to get relevant responses.

srobertb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a fully functional Apex Aqua Controller for (2016) Classic they'd wish to sell? Looking for the traditional black controller w/ blue screen. Mine blew up while putting control board together. Running out of resources you could be my last hope. TIA.
Look on eBay. I see them all the time.

OP
OP
Lojenn

Lojenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No go on EBay. Thx
2016 is how people denote the shift to the orange plastic apex. The classic you are describing technically was sold until 2018. I would take 2016 out of your title (if it will let you) and just say "classic" to get relevant responses.
My "Classic" was purchased 2016. The Display Module is Black with Blue screen. To be specific looking for the Display Module. Hope this will clarify.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No go on EBay. Thx

My "Classic" was purchased 2016. The Display Module is Black with Blue screen. To be specific looking for the Display Module. Hope this will clarify.
The new orange and gray display is the same as the old black one. You could swap the case if you are stuck on having black. I think the newer style display is still available.

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same thing different look

OP
OP
Lojenn

Lojenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After several conversations with BRS and Neptune got the newer version of display module. As Neptune claimed, i WAS as simple as plugging in the new module. Tho unsatisfied with color scheme it's up and running. Thx all for your help

Indymann99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After several conversations with BRS and Neptune got the newer version of display module. As Neptune claimed, i WAS as simple as plugging in the new module. Tho unsatisfied with color scheme it's up and running. Thx all for your help
Some careful taping and a rattle can can make it black if it bothers you that much.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back