OP
sassAwrasse

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would like to have nominations and positions wrapped up by Fri 2/22 , as we're already 2 months behind. We are eager to get things going.

Please ring in and let us know your thoughts.

pdcatania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am not interested in a board position, you can always ask for my help with any events or meetings. I would also be interested in putting together an educational outing/meeting.

pdcatania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am not able to do a board position, I would be happy to help out with any events or meetings. I am thankful to all who volunteered for board positions and I am willing to help out where needed.

I would also be willing to try to put together some type of educational event/meeting.

Last edited:

Waz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd just like to say it's the leadership of all the board members of CTARS these past years that have inspired me to step up for the club. I've been ebbing and flowing with the club since 2003 (I was 17 then!) and I love what is going on with it. I am hoping to be a person that can bring some interesting experiences and lectures to the club with my connections around the state. I also hope to connect CTARS with all the school coral projects going on and create a network that connects the hobbyists with the teachers easily.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd just like to say it's the leadership of all the board members of CTARS these past years that have inspired me to step up for the club. I've been ebbing and flowing with the club since 2003 (I was 17 then!) and I love what is going on with it. I am hoping to be a person that can bring some interesting experiences and lectures to the club with my connections around the state. I also hope to connect CTARS with all the school coral projects going on and create a network that connects the hobbyists with the teachers easily.

I served for 3 years on the board and loved it. Everyone was so accepting and I love the hobby [emoji171] We will still be around to visit with everyone

A.Jones

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The previous board members recently met with a few members that expressed interest in being a part of the board for this year. After our meeting and conference call, I am happy to nominate:

Earl Courchesne - @Good_vibes_reefing - for Vice President
Bob Nicholson - @rtn - for Secretary
Aaron Jones - @A.Jones - for Treasurer

I am happy to stay on as President if you all will have me. It is great to see that the club still has members interested in seeing it become even greater!
I gladly accept my nomination and support all above board nomination as well as the educational outreach nomination. Looking forward keeping all the great things going and trying out some new ideas people have come up with already!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back