2023 Full Tank Shots (FTS) photos! Show off your reef here!

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like your water box AIO? I’m planning to do the 60 gallon peninsula
I love it. It was my first tank for saltwater so I figured the aio would simplify things. It truly is wonderful but I am very excited to be upgrading to a 180 gallon planet aquarium. I’m ready for a sump. My biggest complaint for the aio is that the display depth front to back is narrow. But the quality is amazing.

DonJuanAntwon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it. It was my first tank for saltwater so I figured the aio would simplify things. It truly is wonderful but I am very excited to be upgrading to a 180 gallon planet aquarium. I’m ready for a sump. My biggest complaint for the aio is that the display depth front to back is narrow. But the quality is amazing.
Awesome! Good to hear. I’m gonna move forward with it.

Boreas_SA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 year old 80 gallon:

AF07D4B7-A542-47DF-AD48-02727401E9B0.jpeg

Swiss Frag Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted this pic in another thread but what ever haha.
Here’s my 1000L sps dominated tank. Just turned 1 year old (transferred everything over in the 6th of December 2021).
1673169437789.jpeg
Looks so good we can’t see it enough❤️

JDCagley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the pics! Any camera settings/filters advice?! I have a nikonD3500 - I also own adobe (i am not super proficient with the suite, but so-so) I then see these amzing photos and wonder - are they processed or filters used? Here is a recent pic, used lightroom on this one - not sure it looks that good, but better than the stock 'blue' hue - I guess - a little! Seems a lot washed out to me...was just playing around with it to see what I could get out of it. I guess I should have cleaned the glass first too!
1.8.23-tank.jpg

JDCagley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the pics! Any camera settings/filters advice?! I have a nikonD3500 - I also own adobe (i am not super proficient with the suite, but so-so) I then see these amzing photos and wonder - are they processed or filters used? Here is a recent pic, used lightroom on this one - not sure it looks that good, but better than the stock 'blue' hue - I guess - a little! Seems a lot washed out to me...was just playing around with it to see what I could get out of it. I guess I should have cleaned the glass first too!
1.8.23-tank.jpg
So i ultimately hated this phot so bad, I redid it - this time changed the lighting on the tank and some minor post-processing.

1.8.23-tank-2-3.jpg

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 50 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back