2023 Reef Builders Studio Tour

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This past weekend while out at Reefstock I got the oppurtunity to do a personal walkthrough of the Reef Builders studio for my channel. The previous year I was invited by Jake himself to come out and attend an after party at the studio which was the pinnacle of my reefing career. I was able to visit again this year, and wanted to share these moments with you all.

Wanted to say thank you to Jake for building a truly remarkable space from the ground up. You have been an inspiration for me in the hobby for many years, and a reason why I have my channel to hopefully be that inspiration for other hobbyists and new individuals to the reefing world. Thanks for allowing me into your space the past year, and was special to remember you in it this year. Until next time, swim in peace.

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That studio would be amazing to get to see!!!
Was truly a blessing to get to go through in person for the second time. I loved getting the chance to be there last year with all parties included, but this year felt extra special especially getting to share my own perspective!

Thanks for checking it out!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back