What’s going on @Reef Builders?

Just wondering how the little guy worked out. Did you ID it? It is so beautiful.

Shelley
 
Just wondering how the little guy worked out. Did you ID it? It is so beautiful.

Shelley
I think it’s some kind of stomatella. It worked its way out of the algae scrubber and is currently cleaning the rest of my sump.
 
It is beautiful. I hope nothing eats it. I have several stomatellas in my clam tank. They are fun to watch. But limits me on fish I can add. Enjoy him. Maybe I can get lucky and find one.

Shelley
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new