2025 UV Sterilizer Recommendations

Arcane Corals

10ft Display in the Works 🏗️
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2016
Messages
292
Reaction score
341
Location
Middle Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to battle dinos in the past and ran UV to combat. I noticed my torches did so much better when I ran a UV sterilizer but it wasn't an ideal setup so I want to upgrade.

I plan to plumb directly into and out of the main display and horizontally mount on the wall slightly lower than the main tanks water line.

I have a 3 tank plumbed together setup with about 210 gallons of total water volume. What would be a good size/brand/model all-around UV sterilizer and adjustable pump nowadays?


I was initially thinking Aqua Ultraviolet 57 Watt + an AI Axis or something.

Thanks!
 
Aqua UV make good units, you could also look into Pentair.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new