20g Fusion Mixed Reef

That is one beautiful tank so it is :-) very very nice. I have the same problem with the GSP. grows like wild fire.
 
Man... I am glad I found you with that ATI light. My questions are how do you like it. How is the growth on the SPS, and do you need a chiller?

I had LEDs for the majority of the time with the tank and I was never satisfied. As soon as i switched to the ATI, growth in the tank exploded! The colors are much deeper too and theirs no constant calibrating. The ATI is perfect for SPS.
 
I had LEDs for the majority of the time with the tank and I was never satisfied. As soon as i switched to the ATI, growth in the tank exploded! The colors are much deeper too and theirs no constant calibrating. The ATI is perfect for SPS.
@josh11293 any updates? I'd love to know how this tank is doing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new