20G TALL Nano Reef!

Havent updated here in a bit but figure I would do a tank update!

Just picked up a NICREW Hyperreef Light Controller, just added it and put on a custom lighting schedule. will see how I l ike it..sure seems like adding some very little white light my Toadstool in the centering is being dramatic and doesnt like the change LOL..

I've been adding a ton of corals here. Bunch of zoas, a goni frag, bunch of mushrooms which are my favorite..some palys, hammers.
On the sad end my torches are just not doing well...something is causing them to struggle where we can see the one closed up which is sad.

Onto newer informaiton. I'm monving in 2 weeks overr to Lancaster PA area and am upgrading this tank to a Nuvo Fusion 30 Pro. I'm nervous about losing more coral and stressing them out to oblivion but I think with a 2 hour drive they SHOULD be okay..

Most of the newer frags like the zoas and stuff arent glued down at the curren ttime since ill be moving them to the Nuvo in a few weeks..

On another note from observation...I have a TON of green color in this tank..I need to get some new colors up in the Nuvo when I move!! Need some flashier colors other than green as much as I love that color in the tank! lol.
1758490902387.png

1758490912218.png


1758490921458.png

1758490928769.png
 
Well this tank has been broken down and given away during a move. I got the IM Nuvo Fusion 30 Pro before my move and have it set up with basics..going to be building out a new thread for that one at this time here in the future.

Appreciate the starter of this tank for me but I'm glad I got something that looks alot nicer and sleeker overall. Cant wait to get the structure up of what I want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new