20gal nano build!

SammiMitch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y'all just an update on my nano reef. Finally have all my rocks in there and the sand has settled. I love it!
Running an aqua excel Hob skimmer
Aqueon 500 powerhead
Two 12in truelumen led lights.
Salinity is at 1.024
Haven't checked any other chems yet, trying to get my salt mix right. It's my first time mixing my own salt. I want to do a fish in cycle. Would two fire fish be ok while I cycle the tank?

IMG_2195.JPG
 
Best to wait a minimum of 45 days before adding a fish. If you used live sand or rock, just wait it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new