20L sumpless rimless LED reef

As far as debris. It handles it well. I see leftover food on the sponge and and leftover food in the tank is getting eaten or attacked by my nassarius snails and worms (bristle and spaghetti)
I clean the sponge when it needs it with high pressure water then soak and shake in ro/di water and vinegar.

I'm picking up a 40B this Friday then upgrading it at the end of January when I can walk again.
 
Nice shot of the clowns sleeping. Haven't seen mine do that yet. Thanks.
 
Planning using a sump for this upgrade? Or same set up as the 20?

Oh no. I'm going all out again like my tank before my biocube haha. Either 15g or 20L sump. With big Skimmer, a fuge, and probably manifold for reactors of sorts.
I'm definitely doing a photo build thread since its going to be planned better.

Nice shot of the clowns sleeping. Haven't seen mine do that yet. Thanks.

No problem. They do it every night. That pic was just of the first time I was able to catch them before they see me and start hovering over the sand haha

Thanks for stopping by Singlefin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new