20L upgrade

Which goni did you get? Sorry about the hammer and torch. That’s frustrating
Not sure, it was supposed to be a mint green Alveopora
 
IMG_20220518_185455327~2.jpg
 
On a different note, wont be spending much today at the sale if at all. I had both of my cars stolen out of my driveway 2 nights ago. We got one back, no damage nothing missing but my other one is still gone. They recovered some stuff that was inside but not the car
 
I'm not buying anything right now either. Working on the new tank this weekend and hopefully moving it into the house Monday to start filling it with water. Going to be at least a month before I buy more corals.
 
What color are the mouths of the pink one?
This is all of the ones i have. The tall one is the one they posted that looked dark blue and pink.
 

Attachments

  • AD54FCCB-496B-424C-BFDE-6C409FF954CE.jpeg
    AD54FCCB-496B-424C-BFDE-6C409FF954CE.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 60
  • E39CC7E7-60B2-4456-A887-3A496A418B37.jpeg
    E39CC7E7-60B2-4456-A887-3A496A418B37.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 70
  • C7CE1F6D-F636-48C5-9FA4-C6B06AEA48AB.jpeg
    C7CE1F6D-F636-48C5-9FA4-C6B06AEA48AB.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 65
That middle one looks similar to the one I got. Very pink/purple with bright light green mouths.
 
That middle one looks similar to the one I got. Very pink/purple with bright light green mouths.
That is my UC crusader. I just picked that one up out of the sand. dang hermit knocked it over. This is the picture from the live sale.
 

Attachments

  • A9DB29AC-ECAC-4DA0-9020-B61BFDDA5D29.jpeg
    A9DB29AC-ECAC-4DA0-9020-B61BFDDA5D29.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 61

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new