20x20x12 build 2016 (Torch only tank)

robbie8691

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
187
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I will be documenting my new build.

-The tank is 20X20X12 deep blue rimless reef ready.(21gallons)
-I will be making a custom stand to put my sump in and a side sectioned off for all controllers and cords.
(Equipment)
-lighting ecotech radion Xr30 G3 pro
-RMS mount
-Powerhead vortech MP10Qd
- Sump trigger system Ruby cube
-NYOS quantum skimmer
-Vectra return pump
-apex gold
-brs dual reactor for Gfo and Carbon
-Titanium heater
-BRS reef rock 2.1
-black live sand

I am sure I am forgetting a lot....
IMAG0149.jpg

FB_IMG_1467119766254.jpg
 
Very cool! Cant wait to see it up and running!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new