21 borbonius anthias in a +6000g?

Dango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know much about them. I’ve only seen them kept singly so that makes me think maybe they’re solitary?
I purchased 2 very small ones together in a 150g with plenty of hiding places but after 4 years one did eventually bully the other one to death. Perhaps the tank bred ones may be more tolerant of each other or larger numbers to spread aggression.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a couple in my 400.and removed both as they started becoming very territorial as they grew. Final size of these fish is large and believe small fish that fit in their mouths will be dinner

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ad
Cool. How long have you had yours. Do you find them difficult to feed and take care of?
Had one for more than a year as one a bit less. Pretty easy to feed and very hardy fish once acclimated.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the past, I had issues with improper decompression with some - struggling to stay down in the tank. I haven’t tried one in years so I don’t know if their collection methods have improved, sorry.
Jay
I still see that jay, some of the fish store still say that a lot of them still suffer from decompression issues

Last edited:

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Lebanon not in Jordan. well only 2-300 KM far from Jordan...
we don't typically get nicer fish here except on very few shipments where we get lucky.
Dubai has been booming on the nicer fish and Cherry corals shipments so I get many fish/corals from there. I also get many fish and corals from travel to Europ and US ...
a pain for sure but gives each coral and fish a story to get attached to it immediately.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back