210 gallon tank, stand, and sump

Thanks. Here are some pics.

40B sump
52FF91A6-CA23-4F09-BB5F-FD6F59BD5C22-5564-000005526FA3337C_zpsf7139d82.jpg


Stand
BD467580-C6FA-47CD-994C-26E85846B946-13457-00000C277C63999B_zps41e68e4b.jpg


Back of tank
01EC4941-4F24-416E-8982-385D7BE05BF9-13457-00000C2785BB7574_zpsb9f53bd5.jpg


Front of tank
31C901C7-40A1-4DB5-9C4A-573B857F77CB-15191-00000DD18204B721_zpsc4867a61.jpg
 
could use tank as large refuge to double my system volume lol to bad I don't have anymore room in my house. plus my wife wouldn't be happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new