210 gl with dual sump

myvortex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
NM
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been set up for about 6 months now. I did the stand and had to reseal the tank. Used black silicone. I was going to focus on large fish but it is slowly turning into a reef tank. I cant resist....... Pics to come.
 
Waiting! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new