22.4 Fiji Nano Cube leveling mat

Squar3Lak3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t found my exact answer so I’m asking here. The tank came with a thin leveling mat that is slightly under the bottom of the tanks dimension. I bought thicker 5mm (about 1/4”) that I can cut to try exact size of the tank if not slightly more.

Is the 5mm leveling mat to thick for a 22 gallon cube tank?
 
Awesome, I’ll use the thicker mat and cut it to perfectly fit the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new