OP
OP
0MNSH1ZLLC

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is quiet now, but I added a vid from this morning...the Golden Heart trigger never hangs out this long. Beautiful fish, very intelligent, rarely shows off. Clown Trigger has had swim bladder for 3 weeks unfortunately.

IMG_8325.jpg

OP
OP
0MNSH1ZLLC

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the tusk and emp. angel.
beautiful tank!

I am setting up a 200 gal. 275 total FOWLR peninsula and both of those fish where on the list.
not sure I am going to get either tho.

Thank you! The Emp and Sohal are my favorite fish. I made the LFS hold onto the Emp for a month before I picked him up just to make sure he wasn't too aggressive. Huge personality, always greets you, eats like crazy, and the Sohal never messes with him. However, he did did destroy 3 huge bubble tips I tried to add in a matter of hours. My rule for any of the alpha fish is that they better be beautiful and have a big personality or else its not worth it.

OP
OP
0MNSH1ZLLC

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And is he at times obsessed with his reflection a very puffer thing? Hewbie is! How long have you had him?

Yup he's always around the glass, big ham...just getting over swim bladder but very active now. One of the first fish I put in my tank, so it's been 6 months or so.

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup he's always around the glass, big ham...just getting over swim bladder but very active now. One of the first fish I put in my tank, so it's been 6 months or so.
Hewbie injured himself from rubbing against the glass! I’m treating him and hoping for the best! He’s my favorite they really are saltwater puppy dogs and so personable and smart. He swims up to the glass to greet me every time I walk into the room.:)
IMG_1933.jpeg
IMG_1930.jpeg

OP
OP
0MNSH1ZLLC

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hewbie injured himself from rubbing against the glass! I’m treating him and hoping for the best! He’s my favorite they really are saltwater puppy dogs and so personable and smart. He swims up to the glass to greet me every time I walk into the room.:)

Definitely one of the toughest fish. Mine fully recovered after mixing its food with Keraplex for 2-3 days. My Clown Trigger is still reeling but seems to be getting better.

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is quiet now, but I added a vid from this morning...the Golden Heart trigger never hangs out this long. Beautiful fish, very intelligent, rarely shows off. Clown Trigger has had swim bladder for 3 weeks unfortunately.

IMG_8325.jpg

Great looking tank!

Seansea

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank. Like the rock work. Awesome set of fish. How is it adding new ones? Any aggression?

PhishMonger84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank, refreshing to see a non reef!

golden hearts are beauts, bucket list fish for sure. whats been your experience. what size did you acquire it at, hows it growing, how does it play with the the blue-throat?

OP
OP
0MNSH1ZLLC

0MNSH1ZLLC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank, refreshing to see a non reef!

golden hearts are beauts, bucket list fish for sure. whats been your experience. what size did you acquire it at, hows it growing, how does it play with the the blue-throat?

I think I got it from WWC or TSA. Mostly just snags food and takes it home. So far no aggression maybe once in a while he will zip out. The blue-throat might have the best personality of all my triggers.

I'm getting rid of the Lunare Wrasse, Golden Eel and Lion Fish.

Adding 3 Big Eyed Soldier Fish, Pink Tail and Bird Wrasse.

Emp and Sohal by far the most aggressive and territorial. Oddly enough, the Dragon Wrasse has been quite ***** lately but it is such an interesting fish I'm not ready to return it unless it kills something.

The worst fish by far was a Blue Line Grouper I that returned, killed a large Niger and Arrowhead Basslet (very rare, very cool fish) No personality, one of my first fish in this tank. Just mean and never came out. I'm out on Groupers now.

PhishMonger84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Groupers can be pretty cool but hard to cohab with, i love the miniatus ( had one that hit my glass lid and died) and polleni too.

I love solider fish and pink tails too, been looking for the other species within that genus.

really cool tank and thanks for sharing.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back