24 gallon mixed reef stocking ideas

GeorgeHreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Leicester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I am re-setting up my aquamanta 60 tank and am trying decide on what to stock. I am resetting up after a tank crash that happened whilst I was on vacation.
An issue I had in my last tank was caleurpa and bristles, now I am no criminal so I’m not going to put a tang in my tank but I need some fish that can keep things tidy.
I am thinking of 2 Hectors goby as these guys really keep the rock and sand bed clean and I noticed them picking at caleurpa too.
1 yellow banded possum wrasse
2 clowns (ocellaris)
And 1 blenny of some sort but this is still to be determined as I used to have a Midas but it was aggressive towards my single hectors goby hence why I’m getting two.
I’d love to hear your guys ideas, happy reefing :) !
 
unless you can get a male and female pair I would just get one hector goby.

I would go for a bicolor or tail spot blenny, Midas blenny’s are known to be aggressive in small tanks

Everything else is fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new