24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mundeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a good haul
WWC+Green+Goblin+Stylophora.jpg
Blue+Green+Mille+Acro.jpg
Amelia%27s+Hyper+Pink+Acro.jpg
WWC+Plazma+Acro.jpg
WWC+Dragon+Slayer.jpg
Nebulas+Zoanthids.jpg
Pretty+in+Pink+Zoas.jpg
Horizons+Zoas.jpg
WWC+Aussie+Acropora.jpg
Gobstopper+Zoas.jpg
Too+Legit+Acro.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked mine up on lunch break, now I have to suffer 4 more hours looking at the box before I can take it home =/

there isnt a way to know which frgas are in the packs is there? Im sure I can match them to the pics from the sale if not.

Thanks again for a great sale!

Preme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked mine up on lunch break, now I have to suffer 4 more hours looking at the box before I can take it home =/

there isnt a way to know which frgas are in the packs is there? Im sure I can match them to the pics from the sale if not.

Thanks again for a great sale!
The shipment comes with a packing slip that has colored pics of all the corals you got... should be fairly easy to see what's what!

Luis Figueroa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The shipment comes with a packing slip that has colored pics of all the corals you got... should be fairly easy to see what's what!
My colors haven't kicked in yet in my blue lemonade but I can see that they're there

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box was late also, called FedEx for a refund, which they normally hand out like candy, but was told it was due to weather delay in TN and they do not refund in that case. It's OK, I was just being a cheap butt.

The corals look great, the acros' polyps are already out on 3 out of 5 of them 2 hours in. Zoas/palys are all open, but not fully. Frogspawn and galaxea are already extended and swelling up. Red goni is still retracted, but I'm expecting that to be the most difficult one. I hope everyone's corals are in good shape. Very pleased, will do biz with again.

The Illuminati and Mambo Jambos are siiiiick :)

Mundeez, why are you posting a pic of my Nebulas?

jazzmik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine earlier today. Dipped, rinsed and on new plugs.

Just got them in tank and will organize them in a bit. Haven't colored up yet so not sure where I want to place anything.

4 of them not sure what the names are since it was a 4 pack and they didn't include pic/names of those.

20170301_162042.jpg

20170301_170550.jpg

Mundeez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box was late also, called FedEx for a refund, which they normally hand out like candy, but was told it was due to weather delay in TN and they do not refund in that case. It's OK, I was just being a cheap ***.

The corals look great, the acros' polyps are already out on 3 out of 5 of them 2 hours in. Zoas/palys are all open, but not fully. Frogspawn and galaxea are already extended and swelling up. Red goni is still retracted, but I'm expecting that to be the most difficult one. I hope everyone's corals are in good shape. Very pleased, will do biz with again.

The Illuminati and Mambo Jambos are siiiiick :)

Mundeez, why are you posting a pic of my Nebulas?
Lol, nah brah, those were MY Nebs!!

DeepBrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The box was delivered about 5:30. Everything looks good.

The FedEx guy said it has been insane today. When he started his shift this morning there was only 22 boxes for his delivery route. Everything else was delayed by the weather. He spent all day delivering what he could and going back to reload as boxes came into the distribution center.

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up for email notifications through FedEx. Does anyone know how fast the notification are given? Like is it as soon as they deliver the package? Because I'm at work and planning on running home when the package get delivered

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I signed up for email notifications through FedEx. Does anyone know how fast the notification are given? Like is it as soon as they deliver the package? Because I'm at work and planning on running home when the package get delivered
Yeah they are not realtime but the update is generally 10-15 minutes timeframe. But let me tell you mine sometime wait outside my door over 6 hours or more but never lost anything. These guys pack them so well its almost impossible to kill anything. This actually proves quality stuffs are much more sturdy than we can imagine..

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they are not realtime but the update is generally 10-15 minutes timeframe. But let me tell you mine sometime wait outside my door over 6 hours or more but never lost anything. These guys pack them so well its almost impossible to kill anything. This actually proves quality stuffs are much more sturdy than we can imagine..
Awesome thanks!

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back