• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24w 8 and 4 bulb Sunpower

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funbags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Funbags

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
168
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently switched to LEDs because my SPS dominate tank loves them apparently, so my old fixtures are up. I have a 4 bulb and a 8 Bulb ATI sunpower. Bother are in perfect condition no dings or noticeable scratches.

24w/4bulb with 3 Blue Plus 1 Fiji purple 6 months use - 250 shipped
24w/8bulb with 6 Blue plus 2 Fiji purple 6 months use - 350 shipped
 
This fixture I received is a mess, fans don't work and no power supply for the fans , so I had to use my own . reflectors have major major salt creep and around the end caps is all rusty! no one do business with this person! they won't answer my pms anymore I GOT RIPPED OFF !!!!!
 
Last edited:
image.jpg
 
Def not "perfect condition". Sorry for your troubles. My last incident made me swear off used items about a year ago.

Did you use paypal?
 
I hate to hear this happen to a fellow reefer.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new