24x12x12 Kessil A360w

spacetime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
11
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About to pull the trigger on this light with a RKL ALC controller to dial it back as low as possible to acclimate... but still am I crazy to get this much light for a 15g? Will it fry everything? I do plan on upgrading to a 24x24x12 within the year which I know can handle it. Thanks any quick replys will be much appreciated as my cart is full and ready to check out. Thanks.
 
Yeah I found a 20 long running one to good effect (after hours of googling), thus I pulled the trigger. I always second guess my equipment. Only time will tell. Thanks for the info.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new