25 Gallon stocking questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter 141918
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

141918

Guest
View Badges
Hi all, thanks for reading

Recently got my 25 Gallon rimless and almost time to stock it.

My old reef tank I had two clowns and a goby/pistol pair.

What would be a combination of fish for this tank?

My tank dimensions are 24x16x16. I know clowns are likely very suitable. Any other recommendation with the clowns ? Anything unique ?
 
Hi all, thanks for reading

Recently got my 25 Gallon rimless and almost time to stock it.

My old reef tank I had two clowns and a goby/pistol pair.

What would be a combination of fish for this tank?

My tank dimensions are 24x16x16. I know clowns are likely very suitable. Any other recommendation with the clowns ? Anything unique ?
I have an orchid Dottyback with my clowns in an 20g, and they’re really pretty in my opinion. However, they can be pretty timid
 
Yellow clown goby, royal gramma, purple firefish :)
 
I love blennys! tail spot blennys have super fun personalities and a silly face too!
 
Royal Gramma or firefish. Understand that clowns are aggressive sometimes towards new tank members, so keep that in mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new