$25 supporting member fee

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just responded to a question from a fellow reefer on how much my build has cost so far and that reminded me to post this and get supporting membership.

The build and cost is under this link below, but the conversation made me realize that the cost would have been significantly higher due to trial and error, had it not been for people on this platform. I spent 2 months reading and planning and incorporating feedback from experienced reefers, which will (hopefully) not only result in a healthy tank, but avoid waste on redoing and replanning. Maintaining a community like this one takes a lot of efforts and burden, I am sure, so please consider supporting if you have not done so. Place like this one only enriches ones journey and hobby.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/m...ugium-skimmer-lights-action-pic-heavy.446760/

Last edited:

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for supporting R2R and seeing the excellent benefit of being a supporting member of the largest most influential SW forum in the WORLD!

OP
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Look into becoming a partner member if it interests you! I think the drive starts in a month or so.

Have to do some reading on this, - what does the Partner member involve? I won’t be selling anything, just buying ...

OP
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically it's an additional way to support R2R. You pay a membership fee and receive a profile banner, some R2R themed swag and chances to win pretty cool raffles.

Here is this years thread.
Thanks, looks great. When does that annual Partner member year start, start of the new year or is it rolling 12 mos?

OP
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please send me the link to a Partner Member section/upgrade link and info? I have looked under “account upgrades”, didnt see it. Clicked on last years “become a partner member” link and its taking me to “reserve a seat for a sale on Jan 20th”, something like that. Thanks, guys.

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone please send me the link to a Partner Member section/upgrade link and info? I have looked under “account upgrades”, didnt see it. Clicked on last years “become a partner member” link and its taking me to “reserve a seat for a sale on Jan 20th”, something like that. Thanks, guys.
It's a time limited upgrade/renewal/partnership etc. (due to the swag/aquarium raffle packages). The drive for the upcoming year will be soon. Just keep your eyes on the forum, it will be impossible to miss. ^_^

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back