250 Watt SE MH Bulb Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Syntax1235
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you. How about the gieseman bulbs? Are they any good or should I stay away?

I have used them but it has been at least 6 years since I last did. I only used the double ended and switched to pheonix and Ushios. I like them better.
 
They are good. They are a newly created line and do not look like their older bulbs. The 21k is nice a blue with some purple. They are kinda a new take on MH with some newer taste... this probably does not make sense. In any case, I have a few friends that use them and they really like them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new