250g BOSS tank

Thereeferboss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Dallas Cowboys!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time has come to start my build R2R, I currently have a 250g tank that I been running since April 6th 2013

After many years of having small tanks and moving all the time I never had the pleasure to have a big tank setup

I'm a home owner now so why not. :panda:


TANK - 250G RR tank built by DAP 72.5x30x27.5 has 3 holes in each overflow drains/return three side starphire

SUMP -75G DIY sump

LIGHTS - x3 Radion Pros that I'm working on my DIY hanging kit (-Custom made LED'S fixture that I'm suing at the moment)

SKIMMER - ATB 10.5 Deluxe skimmer

FLOW- x2 -MP40wes

MEDIA REACTOR - x2 PM reactors running carbon and phosban

BRAIN - Apex Lite

RO/DI- Vertex Puratek Deluxe 200 GPD RO/DI SYSTEM

RETURN PUMP- SICCE 4.0


My plans for now is to make it a Z n P dominated tank with some extra owesomeness
:behindsofa:
 
photo-1.jpg


photo-2.jpg


photo-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks good! I like the movie theater you set up for the fish in the first pic.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
 
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
 
I finally order my hanging kit for my lights and it got here Friday, thanks mavsfan214 for helping me setup my hanging kit on Friday and for taking some images of the tank.

ypury9es.jpg


unaryby8.jpg


qa4yzajy.jpg


After the install one of the lights is not working properly so I'm gonna have to call ecotech monday and see what's going on. The light won't turn on and is flashing red, I'm gonna try to fix and play with the lights tom, when I get some time.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new