28 gal nano cube

rusty hannon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
658
Reaction score
524
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've built many thanks some w sumps n some witout n several I started with sheets of glass but none seemed to b as challenging as this one.i do like a challenge so I haven't scrapped it n moved up n don't plan too until I have this one where I want it . Just lost 600$ of tank buddies due to a stupid oversight and over excitement on complete ing my stock which to me are my pets So I've got 2 fish a coral banded shrimp one coral 4 Zoe's w 3 babys n of course many bristle worms but I will win. Eventually.well thanks for listening to my rambling s good luck n happy reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new