29 gal shark tank

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
928
Location
Northern Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, could not resist posting this.
My youngest son put his hammerhead shark into one of my empty tanks.

WP_20140314_10_14_09_Pro.jpg
 
Careful, they are known to nip at softies, like fingers, arms, and legs.

Mac
 
The funny thing is no one is yelling at me for having a shark in a 29 gal tank, but if I was to put a tang in there... I would be beheaded!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new