29 gallon bio cube pump return hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter ezvalet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ezvalet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
27
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new return hose line and the little elbow - for a 29 gallon bio cube? Mine is very old and the elbow has broken and I would like to update the hose line. Thx in advance
 
Hello! I don't think it needs to be specific to the biocube, any correctly sized hose (1/2" ID based on what I've read) and elbow should work for you. I have also seen people ditch the eblow altogether, which is fine since the hose is flexible.

tubing: https://amzn.to/4ciUMeE
elbow: https://amzn.to/46QGFd5
 
Hello! I don't think it needs to be specific to the biocube, any correctly sized hose (1/2" ID based on what I've read) and elbow should work for you. I have also seen people ditch the eblow altogether, which is fine since the hose is flexible.

tubing: https://amzn.to/4ciUMeE
elbow: https://amzn.to/46QGFd5

Thank you! I was actually able to find one from five star aquatics. They sell a lot of bio cube parts. Thx again! Have a great weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new