29 gallon bio cube pump return hose

  • Thread starter Thread starter ezvalet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ezvalet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
27
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new return hose line and the little elbow - for a 29 gallon bio cube? Mine is very old and the elbow has broken and I would like to update the hose line. Thx in advance
 
Hello! I don't think it needs to be specific to the biocube, any correctly sized hose (1/2" ID based on what I've read) and elbow should work for you. I have also seen people ditch the eblow altogether, which is fine since the hose is flexible.

tubing: https://amzn.to/4ciUMeE
elbow: https://amzn.to/46QGFd5
 
Hello! I don't think it needs to be specific to the biocube, any correctly sized hose (1/2" ID based on what I've read) and elbow should work for you. I have also seen people ditch the eblow altogether, which is fine since the hose is flexible.

tubing: https://amzn.to/4ciUMeE
elbow: https://amzn.to/46QGFd5

Thank you! I was actually able to find one from five star aquatics. They sell a lot of bio cube parts. Thx again! Have a great weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new