29 Gallon Biocube HQI or Normal

Had one and it was a headache with the filtration.... if I did one again I'd sump it. Did love the aesthetics of it though.
 
I have two biocube hqi.i like to tank,but hqi is too hot so switch to kessil w350 &150w
i used tunze nano for water top off and it work perfectly.i don't have problem with filtration just do 5g water every week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new