29 gallon lights

Hayden1112

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights would be good for a 29 gallon standard? I plan on keeping an anemone.
 
I use AI blade grow. Great light and app controlled.
 
Depends on how you want to rest it. Are you going to tank mount it or tank rest it?
 
If you tank rest the 21 in should fit. If you tank mount it I would go 30in
 
I’ve got a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon, that should grow anything, I like the colour it puts out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new