29 gallon tank

I have 2 1050 efux on my 80 gallon mixed so I would think so . I had had 660 and it seemed very weak to me ?
Depends what your long term plans are I doing sps or not .
If doing sps later I would get 1050’ where to can have some play in.
 
I have 2 1050 efux on my 80 gallon mixed so I would think so . I had had 660 and it seemed very weak to me ?
Depends what your long term plans are I doing sps or not .
If doing sps later I would get 1050’ where to can have some play in.
Yah I was also thinking about the AI nero 3. That would do the job I would think!!
 
I would go with Neuro
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new