29 gallon

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I am setting up a perfecto 29 tank with a 4 x 24wt T5 fixture and a AquaC remora skimmer. If it was you what kind of filter would you use? I am shutting down my 12 gallon aquapod so I am putting about 20 pounds LR in it and 25 polyps of ricordea and a awesome 30 polyp duncan. I also have a SPS that TEC sent me for free, no clue what it is. This is my first sps and it has done great so there might be more. I was just wanting to know if I could keep this one alive. I have always used HO filters and they seem to do fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new