29b biocube with everything.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dairon52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dairon52

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami,Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and girls I am selling my 29g bio cube. Just finish upgrading to a 90g so I don't have much space too keep the other. The tank is in great condition no scratches or anything. It come with everything, live sand, about 30lb of love rock, 2 power heads, heater, and cleanup crew, lights and it still has the water. The tank has not stop running. I am located in Miami Florida. Asking $250 for everything. I have more picture also.
 

Attachments

  • 1408823567076.jpg
    1408823567076.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 1408823583893.jpg
    1408823583893.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 1408823620589.jpg
    1408823620589.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 1408823669098.jpg
    1408823669098.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 1408823688880.jpg
    1408823688880.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 206
Sold, admin please close the post. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new