29g fts

Zoalover34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Location
Brimfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was bored so heres the new look
fulltank003.jpg
 
Looking good! Going to be even better once those frags grow out!
 
Thanks for the comments guys! I know I can't wait for em to start growing! I should probably do more water changes lol.. I have a bad habbit of fraggin stuff down to 5 polyps.. I had alot more NG n AOGs but fragged em way down.. Gonna have to stop doing that lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new