29g standard HOB Nano

Sandbaggin87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
8
Location
Nederland
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my standard rimmed 29g that I set up in January, the tank is coming along nicely I think.
I have a mixed bag of corals from LPS, SPS, Zoas, and softies.

16825492410955476778045362435540.jpg 16825492681022744160638973489684.jpg 16825492831546549551055292393797.jpg 16825492938782512526016477423197.jpg
 
Great looking coral!!
 
Here is my standard rimmed 29g that I set up in January, the tank is coming along nicely I think.
I have a mixed bag of corals from LPS, SPS, Zoas, and softies.

16825492410955476778045362435540.jpg 16825492681022744160638973489684.jpg 16825492831546549551055292393797.jpg 16825492938782512526016477423197.jpg
Nice nano nice same as above what light are they
 
The lights I am using are 2 maxspect jump 65w blue edition. Set at 60% for all colors, then cool whites are always 20% less then the other colors. I was aiming for more of the actinic color.
 
Sorry the vid didn't post
 

Attachments

  • 20230507_174733.mp4
    40.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new