29g Stocking.

WilyGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tailspots have a great personality, can't say I've seen mine eat algae tho. He just swims around my rocks all day.
Yeah, I had one and he didn't eat algae much either. Mostly waited until the others ate and grabbed some frozen or pellet. He unfortunately had a love affair with my powerhead and she sucked him dry.

WilyGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how everyone tells you to always get two clowns and they leave everyone else alone. I had two. The female couldn't abide the pygmy angel I had and would super aggressively chase it no matter where it was in the tank. She'd get so fired up that on her way back to the center she'd give stink eye to the 6-Line, her mate, hermit crabs. It was like blind rage. Anyway, she's gone now and the male gets along with everyone. Now, once he goes female, we shall see.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how everyone tells you to always get two clowns and they leave everyone else alone. I had two. The female couldn't abide the pygmy angel I had and would super aggressively chase it no matter where it was in the tank. She'd get so fired up that on her way back to the center she'd give stink eye to the 6-Line, her mate, hermit crabs. It was like blind rage. Anyway, she's gone now and the male gets along with everyone. Now, once he goes female, we shall see.
I was SOOO lucky that my pair was already bonded, when I got them from the shop. I have noticed no aggression whatsoever, and they are very chill with the Goby.

—-

Not sure what my next fish will be, but it may be a while before I get it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back