2nd dieing Elegance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treefer32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's my bullet proof elegance from cherry corals, almost 2 years old. Your params are very close to mine but I feed mine all the time. Reef roids, mysis, brine, krill, rods, lrs, oyster feast, broadcasting live phyto, etc. I might have missed it but are you feeding him? It might just be wild or maricultured elegances that aren't as adaptive as Aquacultured?
PXL_20230116_024835341.jpg
 
What treatment did you find?
Kung Foo Corals has a "Dip Package" that makes a lot of dip. I saw several discussions where the dip may be effective especially on Elegance corals. I have no supporting evidence to say it is or is not effective. It is cheaper than the last time I checked it. I'm providing a link to the product below.

Other posts I'm seeing is that Fresh Water Dips of 15 minutes for elegances specifically can resurrect them if they aren't too far gone. I would have tried that had I known about it. :(


Here's a link:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new