2nd tank 90 gal

reeferkeeperabq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
37
Location
Albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this tank for a few years just gathering dust. Finally took it out last week, washed it, re-silicone, spray painted the stand. In midst of buying supplies my LFS gave me a used eshopps rs 100 sump and a skimz monster skimmer. I mean, I hit the jackpot. So I've been hooking it up and thoroughly cleaning everything, cut the back part of the sump lid off so I can clean the back compartment. Anyways, Finally filling it with water today!

16152722652176163382408044268446.jpg 16152722978848805688063734242961.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new