• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x AI Hydra 32 with HMS

Long Island Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 AI Hydra 32 HD's with AI HMS mounts, Purchased from BRS on 5/17/20 and turned on 6/10/20, for the first 9 months the lights never went above 90% but recently increased to 120% on some LEDs. Everything is working great with no issues just looking to upgrade my whole set up. Proof of purchase from BRS available if needed.

$700 including shipping for the both lights including HMS- I also have a Nero 5 available that I could package with this for an extra $100 if you would like.

Last edited:

marcusmason11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 AI Hydra 32 HD's with AI HMS mounts, Purchased from BRS on 5/17/20 and turned on 6/10/20, for the first 9 months the lights never went above 90% but recently increased to 120% on some LEDs. Everything is working great with no issues just looking to upgrade my whole set up. Proof of purchase from BRS available if needed.

$700 including shipping for the both lights including HMS- I also have a Nero 5 available that I could package with this for an extra $100 if you would like.
Still available?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back