2x AI Prime 16HD on a 240L

Eliatam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, this is my first time being on this site and i hope this is the right forum.
My 2x AI Prime 16HD arrived today and i'm not sure what settings i should use for my 240L mixed reef.
Do you have any recommendations? I tried to use presets but unfortunately i'm not able to connect them to my PC.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up AB+ settings on BRS video series. They have not done the 16's yet but have done the 32's and 64's which are 2 or 4 of the same pucks. It will give you a good starting point at least. I hope you can get away with 2 on a 240l I have a 250l and had to use three. Two should work but 3 will be better as far as way less shadowing

OP
OP
Eliatam

Eliatam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, this is my first time being on this site and i hope this is the right forum.
My 2x AI Prime 16HD arrived today and i'm not sure what settings i should use for my 240L mixed reef.
Do you have any recommendations? I tried to use presets but unfortunately i'm not able to connect them to my PC.

I was finally able to open them via the app.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back